Here is a very basic CAD drawing to get you started.
- Magnetic Heating Unit runs on free energy provided by the planet’s energy field that is circuited through a magnetic energy generator
- Magnetic Heater can use magnetic current from the free energy Celestial Particle Transmuter
- Magnetic Heater does not generate pollution, so it beneficial to the environment
- Magnetic Heater is designed to recycle free energy after using it to help maintain a balanced energy field on our planet
- Magnetic Heating Unit can heat average home, office, green house, etc.
- Magnetic Heater requires special alloy TiAlCo-B to function
- Magnetic Heater produces heat without spark
- Magnetic Heating Unit can boil water
- Magnetic Heater demonstrates nuclear fission without harmful radiation
We are providing this free energy information out of love to help heal our planet. Please help us in educating people about magnetic energy.
We’ve heard people say, “The Sun is different. I used to be able to stay outside for much longer without getting burnt.” From a magnetic view, the Sun is a bit different because of the contamination humans have added to the system. The ozone layer is also thinner (due to electricity) which leads to faster sunburns, but when it comes to the increase in skin cancer, you can blame dirty radioactive particles. If left alone in a clean system, the Sun will not produce harmful radiation. Just like this Magnetic Heater, the Sun’s nuclear reactions were clean until humans started to manipulate elements and started conducting atomic bomb testing, etc. Once people are able to analyze the core structures of electrons, these statements will be proven to be true. We’ve been asked, “Why a heater?” The simple answer is, “Space is cold.” Here’s the thing about true space travel in a magnetically powered ship that travels in other dimensions inside neutral magnetic rivers…electrical things don’t work. Everything on the ship must be magnetic. You know that ‘ol story about UFO’s turning off all the electrical components when they get too close to a vehicle or structure? Well it turns out that’s actually true, electrical stuff just doesn’t like powerful pulsing rotating neutral magnetic fields.
This heater is related to the transformation of magnetic energy and certain gases directly into heat energy without the use of ignition, as we know it.
It is a heat-producing device that will greatly reduce atmospheric pollution and conserve energy. This device includes two spherical hollow pressure chambers that are joined together at a mixing junction at which point heat exits the device.
SUMMARY OF THE UNIT
This heater utilizes the blending of a light gas with a heavy gas activated by flowing magnetic current to create heat. This newly formed heat energy is created through a very particular blending of magnetized molecular structures, that when combined and mixed with air, manifest as heat without ignition or spark.
CONSTRUCTION DETAILS TO PRODUCE A MAGNETIC HEATER
Viewing Figure 1 shows two eight inch dia. spheres with one located two inches above the other. These spheres are made of 1/8 inch thick TiAlCo-B metal; a metal that welcomes magnetism yet is NON-magnetic (meaning a magnet will not adhere to it). Each sphere is made in two halves which when assembled into an 8 inch ball, become a chamber able to hold an interior pressure. Thus the two halves are joined by compressing an ‘O’ ring seal.
To set a required magnetic polarity to the upper sphere, this sphere is completely covered on the outside surface with one layer of 92 thousandths thick powerful plastic magnet material. This magnet material is all of the same polarity on the side contacting this upper sphere. Just for identification purposes we will say the polarity is all of a NORTH charge.
Located in the center of this sphere is a 3 inch dia. copper ball, polished on the outer surface, and held in place by non-metal support rods. Through the use of a coaxial cable, a magnetic current generator sends neutral magnetic current directly to this copper ball. This cable, when passing through the 1/8 inch thick TiAlCo-B sphere, is insulated and sealed to allow the sphere to hold an interior pressure. The proper coaxial cable to use is one that has a copper coated steel wire in the center. Magnetic current will not flow properly into a solid copper wire. We need to think of the copper coating (on the steel wire) as serving the purposes of allowing the magnetic current to flow in both directions simultaneously.
This upper sphere is then pressurized with about 15 pounds per square inch of a light gas which fills the sphere from the top location (see Fig. 1). This gas supply is a standard bottled gas unit.
While there are several light gases one might use, one suggestion is to use a pale pink gas to charge this upper sphere. We need not be concerned that this is a gas type heater in that the gas only serves the purpose of a catalyst. The actual amount of gas being used is very minute with the magnetic current being the primary heating source of energy.
When the light gas has charged this upper sphere, it is at this point that magnetic current is fed to the center copper ball. The neutral magnetic current’s very nature is to seek a polarity. The gas then serves the purpose of allowing the neutral magnetic current to cross the 2-1/2 inch space distance and grab a north polarity from the 92 thousandths (.092) thick plastic magnets. The polished surface of the copper ball and the inside polished surface of the TiAlCo-B sphere cause a back and forth bouncing action for this magnetic energy flow. This activity builds into a pressure which will be released when the pressure control valve is opened (see valve on Figure 1).
These newly formed combinations of particles have a NORTH charge and the light gases interior pressure is amplified by the gas susceptibility to the incoming magnetic current. The TiAlCo-B sphere is a material, which has a high magnetic permeability, which also enhances the NEEDED particle interchange process.
At the same moment in time, the bottom sphere is also charged with a gaseous and magnetic current. The bottom sphere is charged with a heavy gas formed by combining two different gases. The bottom heavy gas combination needs to balance with the upper light gas, thus ultimately one must use 2/3 less heavy gas then the light gas IN VOLUME. This heavy gas might be a combination of hydrogen and a gas, which will cause the mixture to be LESS combustible.
As this heavy gas combination is caused to enter this bottom sphere a bleed-off valve located at the upper part of this lower sphere, allows air to be pushed out until only heavy gas is inside this lower sphere. After gas is inside this lower sphere, the flowing magnetic current is sent into the lower 3″ copper ball. The lower sphere has the same plastic magnet covering; however, the charge facing the sphere is all a SOUTH charge. Because of this opposite polarity charge, the mixture of energy from the upper sphere, becomes a massive ATTRACT charge to the lower sphere’s energy charge.
To start the heating process, the valve under the upper sphere is opened, as well as the valve at the top of the bottom sphere. These magnetic molecular structures instantly join on attract inside a short mixing chamber. At this moment, NO heating has taken place. Next, an air blower is activated which pulls these blended particles out of the mixing chamber and causes them to be mixed with air. The instant air is added it causes a nuclear chain-reaction, which spreads through these blended magnetic molecular structures causing a release of energy in the form of heat. The amount of air is controlled so as to become a temperature adjustment tool. For example, to send the flow into a home heating duct system a certain air volume is required; however, to send the heat under a container to boil water, a different amount of air is needed. While the heating is adjustable, there is never ignition into spark as is common with BURNING heating systems.
Both spheres are fed a continuous but MINIMAL amount of bottled gas because, as stated, the gas serves the purpose of being a catalyst for the incoming neutral magnetic current.
One might wonder why one bowl is located directly above the other. The reason is that the upper bowl can maintain a full charge of gas because this light gas will only exit the upper sphere when the sphere is full. Also, the bottom sphere, having a heavy gas combination, fills the sphere up to the top. With this arrangement, the incoming neutral magnetic current always has a conduit of gas to then get attracted to its given polarity.
This action of forming heat is the result of a nuclear chain reaction whereby each fission initiates further fission’s resulting in the release of energy that is manifest as RADIANT heat. There is NO substantial heating until the mixture is blended with air.
The location for this unit to heat a home would be in the standard position, which takes into account that heat rises, thus requiring the needed heating duct system.
- Is an outer non-metal frame to hold spheres and an air blower.
- Upper sphere 8″ inside dia., 1/8 inch thick made of TiAlCo-B metal (polished on
- One ‘O’ ring seal to join two halves which form a sphere.
- An outer layer of 92 thousandths (.092) thick plastic magnet material having
all one NORTH polarity facing inward.
- Is a 3″ copper ball, polished, firmly held in the center of the sphere with non-metal rods.
- A coaxial cable wire insulated from Part #2 and firmly secured to Ball #5.
- An exit pipe having a pressure type needle valve, which controls the energy
flow out of Part #2.
- A bottle of light gas which is pale pink in color connected to flow into Part #2.
- Support braces to hold sphere #2 to frame #1.
- Is a bottom sphere 8 inch inside diameter, 1/8 inch thick made of TiAlCo-B metal, also polished on the inner surface.
- An ‘O’ ring seal to allow pressure inside Part #10.
- An outer layer of .092 (92 thousandths) thick plastic magnet material having the SOUTH face inward toward the TiAlCo-B metal.
- A 3 inch copper ball, polished, held in the center of part 10 with non-metal rods.
- A coaxial cable wire insulated from Part 10 and firmly secured to Part #13.
- An exit pipe on the top of Part #10 having a pressure controlled needle valve
to regulate the flow of energy out of part #10.
- A bottle of a combination heavy gas to flow into #10.
- A mixing chamber to allow the NORTH charged gas from part 2 to blend
with the SOUTH charged gas from part #10.
- Are vent holes to allow air volume to be adjusted as needed.
- A standard heater type air blower used to pull the blended energy mixture out of chamber 17, cause it to be mixed with air, then drive the heat to areas requiring heating.
A tremendous amount of electricity is generated to provide people with heat. Electricity production generates pollution and harmful energy fields that damage the environment and all life. It is time that people use safe, renewable resources that do not create pollution and that recycle the free energy used. Please share this information with others.