These are very basic CAD drawings to get you started.
- Free energy 480 HP Magnetic Powered Engine turning at 4,800 RPM
- Engine does not create pollution
- Engine is designed to recycle energy to maximize efficiency
- Engine can help clean the environment by reducing pollution
- Engine requires mechanical startup
- Suggested use for engine: automobile transportation, industrial transportation, air transportation, water transportation
- Special magnets needed to retard the generation of spark
- Engine has speed controls so it does not need a gear box to run a vehicle
- Engine can help conserve natural resources like oil
We are providing this free information out of love to help heal our planet. Please help us in educating people about magnetic energy.
This free energy motor could revolutionize the transportation industry. At 480HP with no pollution, we could improve the quality of our transportation and the environment as well. This is not too good to be true! We must stop limiting our potential as a species and see beyond the poisonous technology we hold so dearly. Explore this unit, marvel at it’s design and imagine a planet with quiet transportation and clean skies. The wide spread use of this motor could help reduce air pollution, water pollution, and ground pollution because it does not require oil or chemicals to function, which are so often dumped into the ground.
It is appropriate to briefly discuss the question ‘What is Magnetism?’ Many visionaries from the past have chosen the WORD ‘Magnetism’, to explain the many different workings of the Universe. It is important to define magnetism as a total variety of energies.
The word “magnetism” denotes an attraction between varying energies, thus it best describes the basic force of nature which is attract-attract. The energy of the Universe is a constant, and it is correct to state that magnetism is a constant. When we focus on just HOW magnetism is a constant, it is best to know that EVERYTHING is made of magnetic molecular structures. The total Universe IS magnetism. It never needs to travel to or from somewhere because it is already there. It is where it is attracted at a nearly infinite velocity. All light in the Universe is a form of transmuted magnetic energy. If we identify a particular location where the point of transference starts (for example, a particular star) this light energy is magnetically CONVEYED at a velocity that cannot be described within our present framework which locks in time and space. Thus, magnetism does not NEED or HAVE a point of no return. This ENERGY is the Universe which is always transmuting with 100 percent efficiency.
Magnetism can be used as “MAGNETIC CURRENT”. Fifty years ago, Dr. Ehrenhaft stated, “It is purely magnetic force which permeates throughout the known Universe.” Printed in Nature, January 4, 1941, Dr. Ehrenhaft stated, “There must also be a STATIONARY MAGNETIC FIELD in the beam of LIGHT with potential differences since SUPERPOSED MAGNETIC FIELDS accelerate or retard the MAGNETO-PHOTOPHORESIS. It can be observed that some particles stay at rest and that their motion commences suddenly, or that moving particles appear to change their velocity and even reverse it. This is due to changes of CHARGE. The movement of magnetic ions in a homogeneous magnetic field is a MAGNETIC CURRENT.”
When Faraday had become world famous for his invention of the dynamo (about 1850) he was not satisfied with his limited success. Faraday wrote the following after testing the first magnet powered generator, “There is a wheel in the physical mechanism of the action that is missing, whereby electricity (energy) should be derived from MAGNETISM without the expenditure of mechanical energy.”
Additional comments about magnetism are: magnetic current is an energy that can flow through a wire, it can jump a gap and change form, it can be conducted through air and space, it can take on an infinite variety of polarities, it will not shock the body but make it numb depending on the intensity, it flows when it is attracted to something, it can produce matter or break down matter in the right conditions, it can produce force fields, it can assist in momentum, it can assist in particle detection up close or far away, it can produce heat and cold in the right conditions, it can enhance or detract from literally any energy form, it can be polarized into fields that can serve an infinite number of purposes, it does not deplete the earth’s atmosphere like electricity, it can be used to mend the ozone hole, magnetic energy can help reduce global warming, it occurs in various levels throughout nature, it can be monitored like electricity but it is not the same, nature does not produce electricity – it produces magnetic current that can be measured as electricity, magnetic current can move at a nearly infinite velocity, and it can be altered by the elements it interacts with – this is why the composition of the magnets is so very important, the composition or the elements determine the characteristics of the magnetic current, magnetic fields can unlock molecular bonds, magnetic fields bind each molecule together with a unique polarity with similar polarities attracting and forming larger structures, magnetism is a constant – always present and always changing, magnetic energy exists everywhere – there is no “space”, gravity is compressed magnetism that can be intensified or alleviated, magnetic energy will naturally recycle back into the environment after it is used, without creating pollution.
Finally, magnetism can manifest as NEUTRAL. In the year 1885, a physicist, C.A. Bjerkness, had the idea that energy could be explained as small spheres that pulsate at some unknown universal frequency. The positive result of his theory is that if the pulsation’s are in phase, the particles attract according to the inverse square law. If they are out of phase completely, they repel according to this same law. The same pertains if they are halfway between being completely in or out of phase, they are then neutral. Bjerkness was talking about neutral magnetism. Neutral magnetism can become an infinite number of polarities. That is how all magnetic units function, they change neutral magnetism into different magnetic polarities that perform specific functions as they interact with certain hardware. There are magnetism’s in the Universe that have only been minutely utilized by our societies, and discovering these magnetic energy forms will greatly enhance our lives and help our planet thrive.
To understand the workings of the Magnogen motor, we need to do our best to review the sequence of events for each revolution. We will attempt to trace the circuit flow. But first the magnetic flow should be understood as being DIFFERENT than an electrical flow. As we know, electricity sparks and argues, short circuits, etc. The strength of the ATTRACT pull determines the amount of magnetic flow. A magnetic current only goes WHERE it is needed and HOW it is needed to cause a desired result. It is of paramount importance to know that magnetism travels with an INTERACTION going in BOTH DIRECTIONS SIMULTANEOUSLY. This action is a set LAW OF NATURE totally activated within a CAUSE and EFFECT process.
We will look at the motor BEFORE it is ready for start-up. The magnetic fields inside are already in a vast number of motions, all waiting to GET TO WORK the moment spin charging begins. For the sake of pulse COUNTING we pick a single rotation when the Motor is already doing work by turning the output shaft. As we select a START point for one single rotation of 360 degrees, we can then COUNT the magnetic pulses which DO happen.
Let us focus on a start point where the control brush from the generator is contacting magnet coil commutator bar #52. The generator winding’s pulsing is the FIRST countable magnetic action. Each of the 84 generator magnets pulses TWICE for movement of one generator slot. The count of pulsing for one rotation then is 2 times 84 magnets times 104 slots equals 17,472. Next, the same action happens with the 84 driver magnets as they respond to 118 driver winding slots. This pulse counting is 2 times 84 times 118 which equals 19,824. To this point we have 37,296 pulses for one rotation. Next, the generator control brush in one single rotation activates a total of 16 magnet coils. These coils get a jolt of magnetic current in what is called groups of two with only one coil being activated during a given moment. The next coil of the group is activated instantly after the first. These groups of two are always activated at a distance of about 180 degrees apart.
We next identify the DIFFERENCES between the pulses. All smaller pulses ACCUMULATE to become part of LARGER PULSES. For example, the pulsing of the magnet coils are MASSIVE as compared to the pulsing of the generator and driver pulses. Next, we note there are smaller pulses between the forty-two rows of magnets, as each of the four magnets in line top to bottom accumulate pulses in a calliope action. This creates an elongated magnetic field pulse which eventually arrives at a given MAGNETIC speed. This charge is ready to be attracted to an attract structure. The attract location is to any combination of the magnet coils which have pulsed 180 degrees across from each other. When this massive pulse crosses through the winding assemblies, we find the pulse is NOT to the magnet coils at their MOMENT of pulsing, but after pulsing.
To explain, spaced between the pulsing of any group of magnet coils, are spacer magnet commutator bars which go under the control brush but are not completing the circuit. These varying number of OFF BARS create a time frame when the coil’s magnet CHARGE is available for an attract polarity change. Thus the space gap of 4 inches, (the distance between the outer magnet pulse and the magnet coils) is crossed directly through the generator and driver windings as one massive magnetic pulse shock.
So, next we add these so called POWER PULSES to the total number of pulses for one 360 degree rotation and arrive at the following totals, 37,296 + 16 magnets coils, + 8 large calliope pulses equals 37,320. These pulses are caused to happen (because of the changing number of OFF bars) at RANDOM INTERVALS. Any one row of the 42 rows of magnets might pulse to any CLOSE BY magnet coil with basically only eight of the large pulses for a 360 degree rotation of the shaft. These massive PRIMARY pulses respond as a SHOCK condition which reaches OUTSIDE of the motor to the ionosphere. Thus we find the calliope action (up and down) to each of the 42 rows of magnets happens in a random order. When understanding universal PULSING, we must know the RANDOMNESS IS THE ORDER.
The magnet coil pulsing occurs when the control brush from the generator contacts Bar 52 (see print), the magnetic charge goes into magnet coil #8. Then instantly (when contacting Bar 51), into magnet coil #5 located about 180 degrees across. The circuit is completed to any one of the three magnet coil brushes which have their shunt wire wrapped around with clean .020 inch thick copper wire. Viewing the print shows this thin copper wire is wrapped around the generator and driver shunt wires with three loops. This is a crucial bit of knowledge which must be understood. This wire wrapping circuit is the MAJOR separation between an electrical and magnetic flow. If the unit DID generate ANY volts, a short circuit would happen at the first contact to this thin copper wire. This fact shows the flow is MAGNETIC, and each of the four locations (of 3 loops) gets to share in completing the magnetic flow.
For future study, the pulse is listed as follows:
Bar 52 – ON to Coil 8
Bar 51 – ON to Coil 5
Bars 50, 49, 48, 47 are OFF
Bar 46 ON to Coil 7
Bar 45 ON to Coil 4
Bars 44, 43, 42, 41 and 40 are OFF
Bar 39 ON to Coil 6
Bar 38 ON to Coil 3
Bars 37, 36, 35, and 34 are OFF
Bar 33 ON to Coil 5
Bar 32 ON to Coil 2
Bars 31, 30, 29, 28 and 27 are OFF
Bar 26 ON to Coil 4
Bar 25 ON to Coil 1
Bars 24, 23, 22, and 21 are OFF
Bar 20 ON to Coil 3
Bar 19 ON to Coil 8
Bars 18, 17, 16, 15, and 14 are OFF
Bar 13 ON to Coil 2
Bar 12 ON to Coil 7
Bars 11, 10, 9 and 8 are OFF
Bar 7 ON to Coil 1
Bar 6 ON to Coil 6
Bars 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1 are OFF
The OFF bar pattern then is four, five, four, five, four, five, four and five. These OFF bars add up to 36 and when added to the 16 USED bars from the magnet coils, we have a total of 52 bars.
It is difficult to take what is stated and to then expand this pulsing information to the full understanding of the motor’s actions. The action being called a pulse is actually a CHANGE of magnetic POLARITY. The more complete understanding of magnetism is to first learn the CAUSES which result in a change of magnetic polarity.
An analogy that is very helpful is the color spectrum whereby we see basic colors combine to form new colors; and so it is with magnetism as new magnetic structures form to create varying magnetic fields. However, there are basic differences between ALL magnetism’s: a) the particular magnet’s composition, b) the magnetic intensity, and c) the pulse rate. If all or only ONE change takes place, the POLARITY is affected.
The release condition (to the ionosphere) happens ONLY after the pulse has had its momentum built up and accelerated by being pulled (every which way) until the PROPER magnetic release speed is attained.
With a constant output shaft speed, it would appear that the energy is NOT random. While the pulse is not a one, two, three counting order, the Universe operates in a PATTERN AS NEEDED WHILE REPEATING IN A RANDOM SEQUENCE.
480 HP MAGNOGEN MOTOR PARTS LIST:
1) Aluminum base plate l” thick by 29-l/4″OD
2) Vertical outer wall made of 81% aluminum and l9% magnesium, measuring 17-1/4″ high, 27-3/4″ ID, 29-1/4″ OD. This wall as knurled on the inside from top to bottom.
3) A delrin ring measuring 27-3/4″ OD by 25-3/4″ ID by 1/2″ thick. This ring is bolted to part #2. This ring has 168 holes, 7/32″ diameter by 1-3/16″ deep.
4) A delrin ring measuring 27-3/4″ OD by 22-5/8″ ID by 1 – 1/4″ thick. This ring is bolted to Part #2. This ring has 252 holes measuring 7/32″ in Diameter Spaced for the full 360 degrees.
5) A carbon ring located on top part #4. This ring measures 27-1/2″ OD by 25-7/8″ ID by 1-1/4″ thick. This ring has 252 holes measuring 7/32″ in dia. Spaced for 360 degrees. These holes are a matching set to part #4. The inside diameter has 42 rounded shapes which are pulse points.
6) A carbon ring located on top of part #3 measuring 27-3/8″OD by 25-1/2″ ID, by 3/8″ thick. This ring has 168 holes 7/32″ dia. made to match holes in Part #3. These holes are the same spacing pattern as the outer holes of parts #4 and #5. The inside diameter has 42 rounded shapes which are pulse points.
7) Are 168 rods, 13-5/8″ long, 7/32″ thick made of hardened aluminum alloy.
8) 84 magnets for driver winding, measuring 3/8″ thick by 1″ wide by 1-1/2″ long, Magnets made of 58% iron, 37% neodynium, 4% ferrous sulfate, 1% boron
9) Are 84 window frames which hold parts #8. Each of these frames are held in place by 4 rods, Parts #7. There are two of these rods on the sides of each magnet and these rods are slid into 7/32″ holes in this part which are located at the side edges of the magnets. (See drawing.) These frames have a .010″ thick by 1/8″ wide ledge, front, back and bottom allowing the magnets to be inserted from the top only. The material for these frames is 81% aluminum and 19% magnesium. Thus the total support for parts #8 are these 168 rods, as these rods hold in place these window type frames. The air space around each magnet is as important as the magnet itself. Without this space the magnets lose their energy over time. The method of supporting the magnets results in both sides of the magnets being clear of any obstruction.
10) Are pieces of acrylic tubing having a 7/32″ inside diameter. These tubes are used as spacers between and above the magnets to serve as stops which hold the frames #9 and magnets #8 in place.
11) Are 84 rods, 7-3/16″ long by 7/32″dia. Held in place by inserting them into holes at the inner diameters of parts #4 and #5.
12) Is a ring made of 8l% aluminum and 19% magnesium measuring 22-3/4″ ID by 23-3/4″ OD by 3/8″ thick. This ring has 84 holes measuring 7/32″ dia. which are used to support the bottom location of rods #11.
13) 84 magnets for generator winding measuring 3/8″thick by l” wide by 1-1/4″ long made of the same material as Part #8
14) Are 84 window frames to hold parts #l3. There are two rods located on the side of each magnet. Thus, these frames are different than frames #9 because each frame, with its magnet is held in place by only two side rods, part #11. These frames and magnets are also held in place by pieces of 7/32″ dia. acrylic tubing. NOTE: The frames make contact to the magnets as well as to the rods. These frames complete a magnetic flow which is a circuit that includes the actual energy which is caused to flow by the frames materials. These frames are charged because of their location, which is between powerful magnets.
15) Fourteen copper square pieces 1/4″ spaced around for 360 degrees. These copper squares serve as a magnetic boundary between the two magnets and they balance a field. These pieces are centered at the driver housing with a 1/32″clearance from Part#16.
16) Casting for driver housing is 26″ OD, 13″ high with 24-1/2″ ID. Casting is made of 72% copper. 9-1/3% nickel, 9-1/3% manganese, and 9-1/3% magnesium. The magnets #8 clear this casting by 5/32″ space distance. To pour driver housing we use 72% copper, 9-1/3% nickel, 9-1/3%manganese and 9-l/3% magnesium. The driver casting is to be 10% less weight than the generator casting, 197 pounds for the generator and 177.3 pounds for the driver.
To melt elements for the driver casting, start by melting the highest to the lowest by dropping down, then add, then drop down again. No vacuum is being used; however, before adding the magnesium, drop down as low as possible, being careful to not let the blended materials solidify. In this manner, the chances of causing the magnesium to react to an unwanted degree are minimized.
17) Explanation for 5/32″ space: The magnets need to be further away from the driver casting because magnetism needs to manifest as an attract pole with space for the molecular energy to manifest its field.
18) Secured to the lower extension of Part #16 are 44 rounded contacts made of 7.8% magnesium to a ratio of 2.5% nickel. These contacts are located to have a .002″ clearance from the inner contacts of part #5. They are 3/8″ in dia. shaped as shown on the 90 degree section.
19) Casting for generator housing measures 22-3/4″ OD by 11-1/4″ high by 8-1/2″ID made of 42% zinc, 25% copper, 9.25% sulfur, 9% magnesium, and 2% tin. The Magnets #13 clear this casting by 1/16 space distance.
As the generator allows a magnetic energy flow to leave, through a giving it up process, the return flow is guided and directed by a magnetic molecular interchange; the function that is controlled, to a point, by the weight and composition of the two alloys as they interact to each other. Rods #7 and 11 aid in this molecular interchange process. This sharing of fields, up to down or down to up in each row causes a calliope effect to the magnetic energy flow traveling vertically as the magnetic rotary response happens.
20) Are 44 rounded contacts made of 7.8% magnesium to a ratio of 2.5% nickel. These contacts are located to have a .002″ clearance from the inner contacts of Part #5. As contacts #18 pulse to Part #6 they pulse at the same moment as these contacts pulse to #5. This action sets up a magnetic pulse rate which aids in the total magnetic flow.
21) Are two mica rings secured to Part #2 located at the outer edge of Parts #5 & #6. Each ring is 3/16″ thick by 5/8″ wide. This mica is used to prevent magnetic leakage to Part #2.
22) Winding for driver casting has 59 coils, each coil fills two slots (total of 118 slots). Each coil has 140 turns of #26 cotton coated copper wire. There are 12 coils at 1-3 span, 47 coils at 1 to 4 span.
23) Winding for generator casting has 104 coils (104 slots). Each coil is made of 280 turns of #28 cotton coated copper wire. Coils span 1 to 5 having 52 groups of two coils per group.
24) Insulation mica tube located at the inside diameter of the generator housing measuring 3/32″ thick by 4″ high. Also, a mica plate 3/32″thick is under this generator housing.
25) Copper tube to support driver casting measuring 24-1/2″ OD, 24-1/4″ ID by 12″ high.
26) Center aluminum hub is 81% aluminum and 19% magnesium to support 3 major parts: the generator housing, the motor housing and the eight magnet coil assembly. There are 8 coil shapes cut into this part for a clearance which allows l/8″ mica between the coil and the hub.
27) Eight magnet coils equally spaced around, located inside machined holes in center Hub #26 forming an inside diameter of 10-1/4″. Each coil is wound onto a coil form (see size on print) which hold 3 winding layers to add up to 280 turns of #16 cotton coated copper wire. These coil forms are 8 steel frames, .030″ thick. Each frame is 6-1/4″ high, hollow core and makes firm metal to metal contact to the mounting base. These coils are hollow and do not have a top cover plate. The 280 turns of wire are held in place by a top lip of steel, .030″ thick. When these coils are inserted into the generator housing cavities, they are a close fit with the cotton coating of the wires directly against the generator casting. This prevents coils from shaking and allows the coils to send their pulsed magnetic energy waves into the generator casting which then aids an setting up the needed pulse rate for the unit. As these coils rotate, their hollow centers create a certain vacuum effect likened to a vortex. Whenever a vortex is present, magnetic energy is free to flow.
All this magnetic action is aided by the materials which comprise the assembly of the coils. For example, coil size, metal thickness, wire size, turns, connections, etc – all take part in helping to create the needed Coil Collapse timing. The magnetic energy when removed from the center commutator impacts the coils at 26 pulses per complete revolution then 26 X 4800 = 124,800 pulses per minute activating these 8 coils. These 6-1/4″high coils send part of the rising and falling magnetic energy field into the generator housing which is in contact with the coils. As the Generator becomes impacted by this PULSED magnetic energy flow it then affects the release timing of the magnets. This timing affects the revolutions and the revolutions affect the pulsing, and the pulsing determines the outlay of the magnetic current from the Generator to the Driver winding which then helps to establish HP.
When the unit is driven by the 9 HP starter Motor, the magnet coils send their energy storage charge first into the aluminum laminated Plate #28 through the actual contact of the Steel Frame #27. This laminated Plate then transfers an energy charge through the brass connecting arms Part #34 and into the magnesium plate #30. This magnesium plate remains charged after the unit rotates faster and disconnects the arms. This charged plate becomes a massive holding attract the moment the control brushes circuit generates energy into the 8 magnet coils. This massive attract results from half of the laminated Aluminum Plate being charged with one set polarity and the other half an opposite polarity. This action can be likened to one giant magnet and the connection pattern for the 8 magnet coils cause this action to happen.
28) Mounting base for the 8 magnet coils is a ring shaped assembly measuring 11-3/8″ ID by 18-3/8″ OD by 3/4″ thick (5+sheets of .002 thick sheet metal shim stock). This ring is made of six pieces of aluminum (Alminal W16) each being 1/8″ thick by 18-3/8″ OD, 11-1/8″ ID.
Between each of these rings is placed one piece of .002 steel shim stock measuring 18-3/8″ OD by 11-1/8″ ID. The assembly is bonded together with nonmetal epoxy glue and held with nylon screws to form the 3/4″ (+) thickness. All 8 coils have their bottom steel surface making direct contact to the top aluminum ring with nylon bolts going into threaded holes is shown on print.
29) Delrin ring with a 8″ ID, 19-3/8″ OD by 1″ thick secured to part #26. Part #28 is secured to this ring.
30) Magnesium ring measuring 11-1/2″ ID by 18-1/8″ OD by 1/2″ thick. This part is mounted so as to be located as close as possible to the bottom of part #28 without making actual contact.
31) Mica ring located under part #21. This ring measures 11-1/4″ ID by 18-3/8″ OD by 1/8″ thick.
32) Hardened aluminum driver plate which is secured to the center shaft with a left-hand thread. This plate measures 18-3/4″ OD with 1-1/2″ ID (threaded to the shaft) shaped as shown on print. Parts #30 and #31 are secured to this plate with non-metal screws.
33) Six machined grooves cut into the 3/4″ thick aluminum assembly.
34) Six brass curved connecting arms that swivel on shafts which are mounted to the magnesium ring. These brass arms are lightly held into the aluminum assembly and accomplish two purposes. First, they allow the inner rotor to be spun by turning the center shaft. Second, they carry a magnetic charge from the 8 coils through the aluminum and into the magnesium ring to transfer the needed HOLDING charge. As these arms are caused to rotate faster than the start-up speed, they move out and away causing the charge to the magnesium to serve as a holding clutch which then allows the rotor to drive the output shaft.
35) Six safety stop rods, screwed into the magnesium to prevent the brass connecting arms from moving too far out of position.
36) Six brass shafts secured into part #30 which allow parts #34 to move as needed.
37) Center brass shaft 21″ long, made as shown with the center portion being 1-3/4″ in Dia. The lower section has a left hand thread which allows part #32 to be firmly secured to the shaft.
38) A brass plate 4″ OD, 3/8″ thick which is a pressfit onto the center shaft. This plate adds support to firmly hold part #32.
39) A brass spacer washer to prevent the rotor from shifting downward with the center ball bearings.
40) Are two double-wide ball bearings measuring 1-1/2″ ID by 2-3/4″ OD. These bearings allow the center hub part #26, to rotate free of the center shaft.
41) One ball bearings held by the cover plate, measuring 1-1/2″ ID by 2-3/4″ OD.
42) A bearing housing to support parts #41 and is bolted to the cover plate.
43) Top cover plate measures 29-1/4″ OD, 5/8″ thick. Made of cast semi-red brass. Description: Al 0.005 max Cu 75.0-77.0 Fe 0.40 max, Ni 1.0 P 0.02 max Pb 5.5-7.0 S 0.08 max Sb 0.25 max Si 0.005 max Sn 2.0-3.0 Zn 13.0-17.0 Other Cu may include Ni; for continuous castings, P 1.5 max.
The Cover becomes a conductor of the particle activity that is generated on the rotary magnets and serves as an incoming and outgoing point of magnetic transference.
44) A bottom double-wide ball bearing measuring 1-1/2″ ID, 2-3/4 ” OD mounted into the bottom ball bearing mounting housing.
45) Bottom ball bearing housing, made of aluminum measuring 4-3/4″ OD, by 2-3/4″ high, bolted to part #1.
46) Two hand activated brass shafts which are caused to be pushed upward, to then compress brake material up against the bottom of casting part #26 to stop the rotor for maintenance purposes.
47) Commutator made in 3 layers 7-1/4″ OD, 4″ total width. There are three sections of 52 bars per section, each bar has a .030 mica between bars. A total of 120 connecting brass pins, 1/16″ thick are secured to these bars. The brass pins are comprised of 72% copper, 9-1/3% nickel, 9-1/3% manganese and 9-1/3% magnesium. The holding core of this commutator assembly is brass with a 3-3/8″ ID. NOTE: The center commutator has only 16 of these brass pins secured at the proper bars. (See print for details)
48) One brush holder to hold a grouping of 9 brushes, 3 for the generator, 3 for the magnet coil commutator, and 3 for the driver. This brush holder is aluminum with nine non-metal insulation jackets between the brushes and the aluminum.
49) Nine soft carbon brushes with very light spring tension to hold the brushes to the commutator bars.
50) One brush holder to hold only two brushes, one for the Generator and one for the magnet coil commutator.
51) The connection pattern which circuits the brushes as needed.
52) Jumper wires located at the commutator.
53) Drilled holes to allow the wires from the winding to be circuited to the commutator.
54) One shaft seal to hold a vacuum interior measuring 1-1/2″ OD by 2-3/4″ OD by 1/2″ thick.
55) Two “O” rings, one in part #1 and one in part #43.
56) Are 6 holes, 5/8″ dia. Drilled and tapped into the bottom plate to use to hold motor as needed.
57) A vacuum pipe with valve to pull a vacuum to the unit or add oxygen as needed.
58) A 2″ dia. View port sealed with see-through acrylic to observe the brushes during operation.
59) An insulation ring, 6-3/8″ OD, 1/4″ thick by 1-3/8″ high. The inner surface of part #2 is knurled because as particles strike this inner knurled surface they are caused to be defused by the angles of this surface contributing to the needed bombastic particle action within the unit. This knurled aluminum housing holds and utilizes the needed molecules that would otherwise simply penetrate the wall. This captured energy gets to be circuited to the 168 rods which are 7/32″ thick, creating a needed thermos bottle effect at this major energy zone.
The 168 rods which are 13-5/8″ long and the 84 rods which are 7-3/16″ long serve the purpose of creating a needed POLE DIVERSITY charge system between the charged Generator Housing and the charged Motor Housing. These rods become charged with neutral magnetic fields and cause the motors magnetic fields to respond to these rods creating a vibration stabilization. Thus magnetic energy becomes stored in the carbon plates which almost contact the upper and lower castings to then supply the needed return field for the generator winding. These rods also create a condition that expands the draw factor for the driver magnets, an action that keeps the magnets properly charged.
60) A delrin ring having a 24-1/4″ OD, 21-1/2″ ID by 2-7/8″ high. This part is held as a support spacer between copper tube #25 and part #19.
61) 118 brass wedges, 3-1/2″ long by 7/16″ wide, by 1/32″ thick (same alloy blend as the driver housing.)
62) Brass wedges for 104 generator slots are 3-1/4″ long, 7/16″ wide, 1/32″ thick, same alloy blend as the driver wedges.
63) NOTE – the top row of generator magnets protrudes 3/16″ up past the slot area of the generator winding.
FULL SIZE TOP AND SIDE VIEW OF COMMUTATOR ASSEMBLY
Parts list for Commutator Construction
- Commutator Core – made of non-metal material to withstand heating without expanding. Measures 7-1/4″ O.D., 3-3/4″ I.D., 4-5/8 ” high, machined as shown.
- Top Cover – made of same material measuring 7-1/4″ O.D., 3-3/4″ I.D. by 7/16″ thick.
- Eight non metal screws, 10/32 by 1″ long, to fasten cover to part #1.
- Three rings of copper bars shaped as commutators, with 52 bars to each ring, with .030″ Mica between all bars.
- Four Mica rings measuring 3/32″ thick with a 5″ I.D. and a 7-1/4″ O.D.
- Four hard insulation boards, ring shaped, measuring 5″ I.D. by 7-1/4″ O.D.
- Are 1/8″ diameter non-metal pins pressed into Parts #6. These pins are located to be set into all copper bars at the top and bottom locations to a depth of 1/8″. These pins prevent the bars from sliding outward when spinning.
- Identifies the lower commutator with its 52 brass wires pressed into these bars and exiting out of the bottom of part #1. Wires are 1-1/8″ long.
- Identifies a total of 68 holes drilled through these lower bars. Each hole is 3/16″ diameter.
- Are sixteen wires, 3″ long, exiting out the bottom of part #1.
- Are 16 insulation tubes measuring 1″ long by 3/16″ O.D. Tubes have an I.D. to fit wires #10.
- Are 52 holes in the center commutator, each is 3/16″ diameter.
- Are 52 insulation tubes, 2-3/8″ long, 3/16″ O.D. with a bore size to fit connecting wires.
- The top commutator wires. Each bar has a 1/16″ dia. wire secured to it. The wire is 4″ long. These wires go through tubes #13 and exit from the bottom of Part #1. When the wires pass through part #1, the holes are only large enough to allow the wires to slide through without being loosely fit.
Since the generator housing encases these coils, there is an alternating magnetic pulse rate being registered throughout this housing. This pulse rate condition becomes the driving force which creates a magnetic flow PRESSURE. As the 44 rotating contacts take their travel path with the generator housing, the pulsed energy is ready to seek out ATTRACT locations.
The 252 rods which are in contact with the carbon ring Part #5, have become magnetically charged, a condition which forms an ideal attract structure. As these rotating contacts pulse to 44 carbon rounded shapes, this energy jumps the gap because of having the needing alternating magnetic pulse rate. This pulsed energy has an unbroken flow pattern, (no off time), as 44 rotating contacts pulse to 42 stationary carbon electrodes. Every time pulsing takes place, it happens at two pulse points, 180 degrees apart. Each moving contact pulses 42 pulses per revolution with two of these contacts always pulsing at the same time. This equates to 147,840 total pulses per second.
This pulsed energy sends its magnetic flow along the rods to complete a circuit to the bottom carbon rings, Part #6. These lower 42 carbon shapes then pulse to 44 moving contacts which rotate with the driver housing Part #16. All of the magnetic energy flow between these contacts gets completed by jumping a space gap. All the magnets, Parts #8 and #13, attract to the windings by jumping across given space distances. Magnetic POWER can only be put to work (within a unit of this design) as it is caused to cross over to a given ATTRACT structure.
Each magnet has its own magnetic pulse rate which is in tune to its draw factor to the atmosphere: however, as the 252 rods are positioned next to the neutral edges of these magnets, these magnets acquire a new magnetic pulse rate. This new pulse flow arrives at the magnets from the generator housing (along with the 252 rods) causing a CHANGE to each magnets draw factor. This change is manifest as an interruption of the magnets’ attract pull condition, a desired action which aids in the COIL RELEASE activity.
All of the magnets then become INTUNED to one massive pulse rate which then serves as one draw factor for ALL the magnets. This pulse rate is manifest at the cover plate, Part #43, which is a point of outgoing magnetic transference. The incoming transference is partly caused by the magnetic vibration of the 252 rods. As these rods attract and release the windings, they MOVE (a minuscule amount) to cause a magnetic frequency of sound waves, which then TAPS INTO the energy of the Ionosphere.
The generator winding constantly draws energy from the generator casting as it circuits its flow down to the driver winding. This energy needs to FLOW BACK to the generator casting; the outer magnetic circuit (which utilizes the rods) helps to feed back the magnetic flow to then be recycled. The unit constantly recycles a stabilized magnetic energy (not electro magnetic), because magnetism is a constant. People may try to say this unit is a perpetual motion engine, but perpetual motion implies there is no needed source of energy. This unit clearly has a source of energy by utilizing the renewable energy source of the magnets. Magnetic energy is fed by the energy field of the Earth, more specifically by the ionosphere. The ionosphere and the planet receive energy from a Universal energy system. After using the energy, the motor recycles the energy back into the environment and back into the Universal flow. Please share this information with others.